Wednesday, September 24, 2008

root...

I'm terribly bored with my job.My previous superior called me on one hectic day.

Tbh: You still remember me?
krey: Yeah mate,what's the new idea you have this time.
Tbh: You go back to Ipoh every weekends?
Krey: Same routine man..
Tbh: How 'bout coming to Penang?

There goes KL,I'm now working in the Island.
My previous ground requires me to stretch my working will to 18/20 hours a day.I handled IT project coordination more than everyone else did.It's a big vendor company supporting big financial market player.We(me and my team) handled mid range machine, Unix to be specific.We support multiple flavor, you name it, we have Aix, Solaris, HP-UX, Tru-64, SCO to vast list of Open Source platforms.We did integration with zOS, OS400, Novell and Windoze.Those were the hard days.
Penang work is very very relax, 9 to 6 work time, small technical task mainly with open platforms, involved in some policies review(like you are the lawmaker) and overviewing some M$ Windoze issues.
Come to think of it, I really missed my old less sleep job.

No comments: